Monday, August 24, 2009

A-polly-ologies

I realize that my posts have been:
1) Few and far in between;
2) Completely random in content; and
3) Rather sporadic in terms of quality

I've been mulling over a whole different blog in my head, but lack the time or motivation to make it happen. I've been debating moving over to WordPress, but I feel a certain amount of loyalty to Blogspot after all these years. Basically, if I had my way, I'd have a complete website, with entries separated topically, so people who come hear hoping for some amazing, political insight doesn't have to read about my mini-life crises.

That being said, man... oh man... I have been eating A LOT. I don't think I've ever cleared a plate of food in the last ten years. I know that this is sad given the state of food in the world, but it's because I usually have a small appetite and can't finish most meals.

Yesterday, however, was different. Crispy waffle + 2 eggs + sausage patty, all gone before you could 'gee willikers'! It's like I'm going through puberty all over again and eating my way through it.

Then I ate again an hour later.

I wonder where all of it is going...

2 comments:

Chandid said...

*gasp you're blogging again!

quan said...

If you plan on sharing like vids or songs or media like that, stick with Blogger. If you're gonna stick with just text and pics, Wordpress offers a lot of easy-to-use options.

If you're gonna bust out your own website, a lot of sites use Wordpress blog tools. Happy blogging!